Operating a fleet of vehicles which are all satellite tracked, from small city vans to articulated trucks, allows Microteam to offer a comprehensive range of collection and delivery services – from a handful of PCs to complete buildings' contents.
As a member of the Road Haulage Association and a fully licensed Carrier and Broker of Waste (Reg. Number BLS/345714/CB), you can rest assured that Microteam will observe all duty of care regulations whilst your goods are transported.
Chain of custody is something Microteam hold to the highest regard; and care and security to our customers’ stock and shipments is an absolute must.
Regular risk assessments are undertaken to ensure that the optimum security measures are always in place.
Photo courtesy of Mark Chambers
Our solution includes but is not limited to the below list:
- Parcel delivery
- Secure Collection
- Freight forwarding
- Full insurance cover
- All of our fleet of vehicles are fitted with satellite tracking.
- Constant monitoring of movements by operations
- Constant communications via mobile deivces to drivers
- Double manned vehicles
- Goods tracking procedure through our bespoke Track'n'Trace system
- Dedicated point to point collections & deliveries
- All permanent staff security vetted
- Full security cleared staff on request
Contact us now, to see how we can help you.