Please read our privacy notice carefully as it describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information. This notice applies to any website, application, or service which references this privacy notice. Where you provide us with your personal information in any of the ways described in paragraph 2 below, you agree that we may use it as described in this privacy notice.
1. Who we are
If you are resident in Europe you are dealing with Microteam Limited a company incorporated in England (company registration number 3152502) whose registered office is 332-336 Holloway Road. London. N7 6NJ.
We are registered on the Information Commissioner's Office Register of Data Controllers under registration number Z9223042
In this privacy notice "we", "our" and "Microteam" each mean your data controller.
2. How we collect information
We will collect information about you and any other party whose details you provide to us when you:
- Provide your details to us either directly or through your company to enable us to deliver any of our products and services to you, this may include your name, address, email address, and telephone number;
- complete online forms (including call back requests), take part in surveys, post on our message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information such as white papers or other publications, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or within our service;
- interact with us using social media; and
- contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, SMS, email or post.
We may also collect information from your devices (including mobile devices) and applications you or your users use to access any of our websites, applications, or services (for example, we may collect the device identification number and type, location information, and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history and your web log information); we will ask for your permission before we do so. We may do this using cookies or similar technologies (as described in paragraph 6 below).
If you intend giving us personal information about someone else, you must ensure that beforehand you have their explicit consent to do so and that you explain to them how we collect, use, disclose, and retain their personal information or direct them to read our privacy notice.
3. How we use your information
You agree that we may use your information to:
- provide any information and services that you have requested or that you have ordered;
- compare information for accuracy and to verify it with third parties;
- provide any applications, products, services, and information that you have requested from us;
- manage and administer your use of services you have asked us to provide;
- manage our relationship with you (for example, customer services and support activities);
- monitor, measure, improve, and protect our content, website, applications, and services;
- provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- detect, prevent, investigate, or remediate crime, illegal or prohibited activities, or to otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes);
- contact you to see if you would like to take part in our customer research (for example, feedback on your use of our products, and services);
We may retain information about you after projects have come to a close. This information will be held and used for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention, and legitimate business purposes.
We may monitor and record our communications with you, including e-mails and Instant messages. Information which we collect may then be used for training purposes, quality assurance, to record details about our website, products and services you order from us or ask us about, and in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations generally.
4. Sharing your information
- We may share your information with:
- our service partners (including their sub-contractors) or third parties which help us deliver certain elements of our services. (e.g. Logistics companies) so that they may help us to provide you with the such services you have requested;
- third parties used to facilitate payment transactions, for example clearing houses, clearing systems, financial institutions, and transaction beneficiaries;
- third parties where you have a relationship with that third party and you have consented to us sending information (for example social media sites or other third-party application providers);
- credit reference and fraud prevention agencies;
- regulators to meet Microteam Limited’s legal and regulatory obligations;
- law enforcement agencies so that they may detect or prevent crime or prosecute offenders;
- any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so lawfully (for example in response to a court order);
- any third party in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, including statutory or regulatory reporting or the detection or prevention of unlawful acts;
- another organisation if we sell or buy (or negotiate to sell or buy) any business or assets; and
- another organisation to whom we may transfer our agreement with you.
We may share non-personally identifiable information about the use of our website, applications, products, or services publicly or with third parties, but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about our products, and services which we feel may be of interest to you. We may also share your information with our group companies and carefully selected third parties so that they (or we) may contact you with information about their products or services which we feel may be of interest to you. We or they may wish to contact you for this purpose by telephone, post, SMS, or email. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. You may also request at any time that we do not share your information with third parties referred to in this paragraph. If you wish to exercise these rights, you can do so by selecting your contact preferences at the point where you provide us when setting up your services or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Cookies, Analytics, and Traffic Data
Cookies are small text files which are transferred from our website and stored on your device. We only use the below cookies to help us provide you with a personalised service, and also to help make our website better for you.
How to disable cookies
You may be able to configure your browser or our website, application, or service to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website, applications, or services. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete, or reject cookies, see the Internet Advertising Bureau website www.youronlinechoices.co.uk.
7. Your information
If we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details, please let us know so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you would like to update your records or see a copy of the information that we hold about you, you can contact us at Data Protection Officer, Microteam Limited, Unit 9 Dunlop road, Hunt End Industrial Estate, Hunt End, B97 5XP or by email to email@example.com
If you request a copy of your information you will need to pay the applicable statutory fee.
If you would like to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information for purposes set out in our privacy notice please contact us at Data Protection Officer, Microteam Limited, Unit 9 Dunlop road, Hunt End Industrial Estate, Hunt End, B97 5XP or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will retain your personal information for the duration of our business relationship and afterwards for as long as is necessary and relevant for our legitimate business purposes or to comply with applicable laws and regulation. Where we no longer need your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner (without notifying you).
8. Changes to our privacy notice
We may change our privacy notice from time to time. We will always update the privacy notice on our website. Please try to read it when you visit the website (the 'last updated' reference tells you when we last updated our privacy notice).
9. Security and storage of information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction, or damage. We will do our best to protect your personal information but we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our website or to other websites via an internet or similar connection. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of our website please keep this password safe – we will not share this password with anyone.
If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us at email@example.com
10. Transfers outside of Europe
Microteam do not store any personal data outside of the EU currently.
11. Other sites and social media
If you follow a link from our website, or service to another site or service, this notice will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites or services and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites or services.
12. Further information
If you would like further information about data protection, or if you would like to view the register of Data Controllers, you can visit the Information Commissioner's site at www.ico.org.uk.
Contact us now, to see how we can help you.